Quality Assurance Manager
Industrial Works Inc
|Job Title||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Revision/Date||Rev. 2 May 11, 2022|
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the Management and Implementation of the Quality Management System including but not limited to the following items:
- Standard of Operation (SOP) Management – Individual is responsible for maintaining and updating organizational SOP’s
- QMS Management Review Meetings – Responsible for scheduling, setting the agenda, and leading Quality Management meetings
- Non Conformance Records (NCR process, NCR part, and NCR product) – Responsible for managing the organization’s non-conformance process and records to include the successful completion of NCR Parts, NCR Products, and NCR Process. This includes disposition of items to Engineering when appropriate.
- Corrective Action Records (CAR) -Manage all Corrective Action Records including effectiveness review. Will also ensure that CAR’s are addressed in an accurate, timely manner.
- QMS Change Requests – Responsible for managing QMS Change Requests records, adhering to standard operating procedures (SOP) and AS9100 standards.
- Part Inspection Process – Responsible for managing the process to inspect incoming parts and ensure adherence to organizational processes and Quality Management
- Equipment / Calibration Process – Will establish and manage all aspects of the equipment calibration program and ensure that necessary measuring devices are calibrated to quality specifications
- Safety Program – Responsible for developing and maintaining the organization’s safety program to include setting requirements, monitoring adherence and providing safety training. This will include management of MSDS documentation and OSHA reporting requirements
- Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) – will be responsible for setting up product returns with key information in the company’s ECI Job Boss System before transitioning these to project managers.
- Document Revision Control – Manage the process of document revision control for all organizational documentation.
- Quality Management Reporting – Create, update and deliver quality management metrics such as On Time Delivery (OTD), process conformance, and product conformance.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Personal Effective Competencies:
- The individual must uphold the standards of conduct of the company, which include integrity, motivation, dependability and reliability, confidentiality, cooperation, willingness to learn, and respect for people and property. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills required
- Proficient Use of Handheld Measurement Tools such as a Vernier Calipers and Height Gage,
- Blueprint Reading, GDT, Ability to interpret AWS specifications
- Excellent Communication Skills both internally and externally
- Individual will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this position:
- Business Fundamentals, Teamwork, Adaptability / Flexibility, Marketing / Customer Focus, Planning and Organization, Problem Solving / Decision Making, and Applied Technology.)
Industry-Wide Technical Competencies:
- Individual should have a solid understand of the following Competencies-
- Manufacturing Process Development, Production, Maintenance, Supply Chain Logistics, Quality Assurance / Continuous Improvement, and Health and Safety, Knowledge of International Standards and how to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve them.
Management Competencies (If Applicable):
- Individual should have the following Management Competencies-
- Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Financial Management, Resource Management, Judgment, Innovativeness, Engagement, Commitment to Safety, Staff Development, Values and Ethics, and Support of Diversity.
Other Competencies (As Necessary):
- Experience with Government compliance a plus this role will be responsible for annual filings of this nature, such as DNR, OSHA, and others as required.
To apply for this job please visit ind-works.com.